Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"It sounds like I beat you up"

Ok before I go into my blog let me clarify something from the post below- Heath came home last night and said so we fight alot?? that is not at all what I meant it to sound like, he then said "it sounds like I beat you up", now you all know that is far from the truth in fact I am usually the one that pinches to hard and leaves a bruise. -But we did both end up with bruises lately but that was totally by accident. it is actually a pretty funny story- I will give you the short version. Heath, Allie and I were in just laying around in bed one Saturday morning and he decide to tickle both of us, I was trying to defend Allie and I so i pinched him on the back side of his upper arm. (right near the bicep a couple of times- he said ouch but i thought he was just joking around. Later that day he hard 2 small bruises, and he then went on to tell my parents i had been beating him up and he had the proof (what a jerk). So later that same night he was sitting in one of the chairs in the family room and it has these large wooden armrests and as I walked by he decide to grab me and pull me toward him, only problem I slammed my upper thigh right into the corner and it hurt BAD. I honestly could not sleep on that side all night and the next morning I had a bruise the size of a quarter, but each day it got bigger and more purple. I think at it's best it was about the size of a baseball., so needless to say the next time we were swimming at my parents I had to show off my bruise to prove that he also beats me. So just to clarity Heath does not beat me often and we do not fight all the time, we do argue on occasion- like every other married couple out there, but honestly for the most part our arguments are small ones. we very Very rarely have a big fight. Hope that clarifies things

1 comment:

Andi said...

I am just cracking up at your story! It's funny that you felt you had to justify what you said! Even funnier that you guys don't beat each other "often" which means you only do it occasionally. And even more funny that you both ran to your parents to "tattle" on each other. You guys are funny!