Friday, April 4, 2008

My Big Girl

Wow time has flown by, today Allie had Kindergarted roundup. I can not believe in about 4 1/2 months my little girl will be in school all day everyday. I really do not know what I am going to do on my days off without my girl to run around with. I know I will still have Austin and I am sure we will find stuff to do but I am so used to running her to activites and such that I can't imagine not doing it during the day. She was so excited about going and seeing the school, unfortunately at her school this is just a time to fill out all the forms not a time to go and look around the school like we thought, so she was sad when we left. I think I am going to have to work out a time for he to go and look aroud one day with my Aunt (she works at the school Allie will go to). They said they actually do not have a time to come around and see the school until the Friday before school starts which seem really late to me for such young kids but I guess that is just what works for them.


Allie's "make-up" soccer game was the other night, they lost but they played really well. I can really see all the girls getting better. They are so fun to watch, I hope she wants to play again next year. I have a few pictures but she is such a girly girl we can not do to many, if she see's you trying to take her picture while she is playing she will stop and pose for you, not the best thing to do while the game is going on. Last night at her practice she was playing goalie and after each time she picked up the ball she would wipe off her hands, her coach thought it was so funny because his daughter is not that girly. She never cares if she gets dirt or grass on them. Oh well that's my girl.


Well I guess that is all for now I am going to try and attach some recent pics from easter and soccer, etc.


Go Team!!

Run Allie Run
The cutest easter Bunny around!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Hi Mer, I, too, am in disbelief that our babies are starting kindergarten in a few short months. Ashleigh's k-roundup is April 20th, they get to tour the school, etc. I haven't told her yet because she'll pester me until it's here :) Allie looks so cute in her soccer uniform, and you do have the cutest Easter bunny baby!! Keep up the blogging, I'm really enjoying it! - Andi